You Are Reading

studies galore!!




so for the update today is two images. First is a skill test I did, the really rendered head is all from mind, checking to see how good my understanding of structure and planes/light/anatomy is. which leaves a lot to be desired. But, it's a good jumping off point, tells me what I need to work on. second image is a study I did of a henry yan drawing, about 2 hours total on it. really shows how much I suck at painting in PS... can't control values in it for shit... something else that I need to work on. hopefully I can get at least 2-3 of these done a week. try to get my brush control/value control up where it needs to be!!

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.